Effective Date: 4/13/2023
MSIDE Solutions (“we”, “our” or “us”) respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how MSIDE Solutions collects and uses personal information about you when you visit our website as well as your choices about how personal information will be used. By using this website, you accept the privacy practices contained in this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in full to understand our privacy practices before using this website or submitting any personal information.
The MSIDE Solutions Privacy Notice applies to www.mside-solutions.com, mside-solutions.cloud and such other website as MSIDE Solutions may maintain from time to time. MSIDE Solutions business partners, ad networks, and other third parties have their own websites and privacy practices. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of all websites you visit to understand their privacy practices and your options.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we collect the following personal information about you:
- Contact information, such as your name, home or other physical address, email, telephone number, fax number, organization name, and/or job title when you submit a contact form.
- Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, computer or mobile device, your navigation and clickstream behavior from actions that you take on our website.
- Information about you from affiliates, business partners, ad networks, and other third parties and combine it with information we already have about you.
- Information about you that you share or make visible on the Internet. We may combine such information with information we already have about you.
Tracking Technologies We Use
We use various technologies to collect personal information about visitors to our website. These technologies include the following:
(a) Web logging
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data.
(b) Cookies and other tracking technologies
Some of our web pages and electronic communications may contain images, which may or may not be visible to you, known as Web Beacons (sometimes referred to as “clear gifs”). Web Beacons collect only limited information that includes a cookie number; time and date of a page view; and a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides. We may also carry Web Beacons placed by third party advertisers. These Web Beacons do not carry any Personal Information and are only used to track usage of the Web Properties and activities associated with the Web Properties. See the “Advertising and Third Party Opt Out” section below.
(c) Advertising and Third Party Opt Out
- You can opt out via the Network Advertising Initiative industry opt-out at networkadvertising.org.
- You can opt out via the Consumer Choice Page at aboutads.info.
- You can opt out via the IAB UK’s industry opt-out at youronlinechoices.com.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature allows you to tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked over time and across websites. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our website does not respond to web browser “Do No Track” signals.
How We Use the Personal Information Collected
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Improve the content on our website
- Provide personalized website content based on your preferences
- Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, requests and applications and/or send important notices
- Market products and services
- Conduct surveys and research
- If you participate in surveys, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
- Further develop our products and services to improve our business
How We Share Personal Information Collected
We will share personal information about visitors to our website with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Notice. MSIDE Solutions does not sell such personal information to third parties.
- We may provide your personal information to third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities such as marketing communications and web analytics. These companies are authorized to use personal information about you only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose personal information about visitors to our website:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- If MSIDE Solutions is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
To the extent applicable, you may opt out of online behavioral advertising by following the instructions set forth above under the subsection “Advertising and Third Party Opt Out”.
Access and Correction
Please contact us in the manner specified at the end of this Privacy Notice to access your Personal Information in our possession and correct inaccuracies of that information in our records. We ask individuals to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed and amended before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests in limited circumstances as permitted by applicable privacy legislation.
This website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
How We Protect Your Information
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and administrative industry safeguards to protect information from unauthorized access, use, loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. We will make reasonable efforts to protect personal information stored on the website’s servers from unauthorized access using commercially available computer security products (for example, firewalls), as well as carefully developed security procedures and practices. Notwithstanding our security safeguards, it is impossible to guarantee 100% security in all circumstances. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us in the manner specified at the end of this Privacy Notice.
Seals, Buttons and Content from Other Companies
Our website may include seals, buttons and content links to other companies (for example, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram). These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. When you use a link to go from www.mside-solutions.com to another website, our Privacy Notice is no longer in effect. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of each website you visit.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice to describe new website features, products or services we offer and how it may affect our use of information about you and your controls. We will not apply changes to this Privacy Notice retroactively to personal information we have previously collected.
Since we may change this Privacy Notice, we recommend that you check the current version available from time to time. If we make changes to this notice, we will update the “Effective Date” at the beginning of this notice.
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, our information handling practices, or any other aspect of privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us by email or by sending your comments or requests to:
ATTN: Customer Care – Privacy
512 W Lancaster Ave
Wayne, PA 19087